Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Divine anger management



Shri Radhe Maa - Shobha Yatra
How Devi Maa’s grace averted a life-threatening situation
By Sanjeev Gupta 

Rajeev Gupta's story: I own a construction business in Mumbai. We own a plot in Kandivli, which is located in the western suburbs of the city. As land is at a premium in India's commercial capital, the danger of encroachment is ever-present. Last year, I received a call that told me that some miscreants had begun erecting illegal structures on the plot. I rushed to the spot with a friend without informing anyone in the family. I thought I would with Devi Maa's blessings resolve the issue on my own.

When I reached the site, I found a crowd of over 150 people busily erecting shelters on the land. I walked up to them and asked them what they were up to. Some people in the crowd got abusive and began threatening me. I sensed that the situation could turn ugly at any point. I tried to reason with them but my arguments made them angrier by the minute. My poor friend was so terrified that he fled leaving me alone to fend for myself.

 While I was mulling over the situation, my brother Sanjeev was offering charan seva (pressing Devi Maa's feet) to Devi Maa. She asked him where I was. He told her that I must be 'around'. She insisted that Sanjeev call me. When I received his call, I simply asked him to call me later. I did not want him to worry. However, before I could keep the phone Devi Maa gestured to him. She wanted to speak to me. I heard her voice over the phone.
"Do not switch off the phone. Just keep it in your pocket," she said.
I followed her instructions.

Strangely, the angry crowd began dispersing. A few seconds later, the few people that remained began dismantling the structures. I could see that they were as angry as they had been earlier but they were no longer confronting me. I looked in wonder as in a matter of minutes the encroachers vacated the plot.

I can't explain what exactly happened that day but I do know that Devi Maa had intervened as she always does when devotees are in trouble and warded off a potentially dangerous situation.

As told to Satish Purohit
Rajeev Gupta is a realtor. He may be contacted on jsrmrajiv@gmail.com. For more details on Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa Shobha Yatra at the Devi Talab Mandir on 31 March 2012 and chowkies in Punjab and Haryana call on 9820969020 or log on to www.radhemaa.com   

Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -
     

  Please note
The views expressed in this article and others published in this space are being made public as an act of thanksgiving for the wonderful presence of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s miraculous grace in the lives of her devotees. Devi Maa has no role as such in writing, editing or publishing these articles. We request readers who have queries, doubts or feedback to address their messages to Sevadar Sanjeev Gupta on 9820082849 or mail him at Sanjeev@globaladvertisers.in  . He screens all letters, emails and SMSes sent to him by devotees of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa across the world before they are made public on various forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment