Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Leela-amrit - When 'Devi Maa' called


Shri Radhe Maa



by Sanjeev Gupta
Shri Radhe Maa

Sardool Sikandar’s story: I was telling my son about Devi Maa’s miracles. He was understandably skeptical. He asked me if Devi Maa would call if he prayed to her in his heart. I told him that she would if the prayer was sincere.

 He closed his eyes and prayed. A few seconds later, the phone began to ring. My son stared at the phone in terror. The screen said DeviMaa. I smiled and asked him to take it. He was too stunned to respond. I took the phone. Devi Maa’s voice rang out clearly.

“Kripa karo Devi Maa,” I told her.

“Give the phone to your son,” Devi Maa said.

I handed the phone to my son. He was too shaken to speak. He greeted Devi Maa with a Satsri Akal, a namaskar and Jai Mata Di in a single like.

Shri Radhe Maa
“You wanted to hear my voice?” Devi Maa asked.

“Yes,” my son blurted out.

“How do you find it,” she laughed.

“It is beautiful Devi Maa,” he said.

“Is there anything else that you would like to ask?” she asked.

“When can I have your darshan?” he asked.

“Soon,” she said. “That was not what you had prayed for. Now that you have asked for it, you shall have it,” she said.    





As spoken to Satish Purohit

Sardool Sikander is a Punjabi folk singer with 27 albums to his credit. His work has been included in over 50 derivative albums from all over the world. To know more about him, visit www.sardoolsikander.com



 To get latest update about Shri Radhe Maa's - Vachan, Swaroop, chowki details, leela. 
Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -



     

No comments:

Post a Comment