Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Leela-Amrut- Best gift ever !

Shri Radhe Maa - Vachan Amrut
 By Sanjeev Gupta 

Arjun Sachdeva ‘s story - How my wife concieved after 11 years of marriage

Shri Radhe Maa
I ran a successful bicycle business in Ludhiana, Punjab. I possessesed almost everything a man would wish for. I had a loving family, good health, a flourishing business, and a comfortable bank balance. The only thing that was missing in the happy picture was a child. Eleven years had passed since my marriage but my wife had been unable to concieve. We tried doctors, we did rounds of various temples and dargahs. Nothing worked. I did not worry too much about not having a child for the first few years of marriage. However, with the passage of time, relatives began to talk, and it was painful. My 92-year-old grandmother said she wanted to play with her great grandson before God called her.

The pressure began to get to me. I wanted to be a father too. We renewed our visits to doctors, vaidyas and hakims. When nothing worked we started visiting temples, mosques and churches that had a reputation for solving the problems of people in our situation. I began to wonder if God had decided to ignore our prayers, and I got fed up of looking for a way out.

Shri Radhe Maa
It was when I almost gave up in frustration that Devi Maa 'called' me into her sangat. Someone suggested that I attend Devi Maa’s jagran. To begin with, I was in no mood for any more visits. However, my wife reasoned that there was no harm in doing so.We had been to so many places and had prayed at every door. What, she asked, was the harm in attending the jagran. I saw merit in her words and agreed. 

At the jagran, I was as touched by Devi Maa's swaroop as I was by the devotion of the sangat. Many devotees had experienced miracles in their lives. Hope rose in my heart when I heard their stories. I also experienced a profound peace. I decided to attend more chowkies in the days ahead. At the chowkies, I felt the joyful energy that surrounds Devi Maa at all times. I understood what devotees mean when they say Devi Maa has the power to change lives through her drishti. I felt the power in her eyes working in my life.      

A few months later my wife concieved.Every member of our family rejoiced when we shared the news with them. A few months later, a son was born to us. This is but one miracle of many that Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa has worked in my life. 
Blessed indeed are we to have such a loving mother. 

Jai Mata Di! Jai Shri Radhe Maa!    


To get latest update about Shri Radhe Maa's - Vachan, Swaroop, chowki details, leela. 
Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -





     


No comments:

Post a Comment